Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 8th, 2019, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Afcat ppdt

I want to join Indian Air Force and for this I know I have to appear in AFCAT Exam searching for exam details. Will you provide details about AFCAT exam Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT) selection process provide details along with all important dates related to exam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 8th, 2019, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Afcat ppdt

The Indian Air Force recruits eligible candidates to its all three branches i.e. Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Non-Technical Branch through AFCAT exam.

PPDT also known as Picture Perception and Discussion Test is one of the two tests conducted in stage one testing of SSB interview, another one is officer intelligence rating test. Officer intelligence test consist of written test in verbal and non-verbal questions which is very easy and do not count much for screening, but PPDT plays an important role in screening.

PPDT and TAT

PPDT is conducted in stage 1 testing and TAT is conducted during stage 2 testing.
In both you need to write a story, PPDT has one picture but TAT has a set of 12 pictures.

In PPDT you need to write certain thing on your answer sheet like mood, sex, age etc but in TAT you just need to write a plain simple story based on what you saw.

PPDT has a narration and group discussion part but TAT is just the story writing

Important dates:

AFCAT-I AFCAT-II
Release of official notification of AFCAT 2019 Dec-18 Jun-19
Availability of online application form Dec-18 Jun-19
Last date to application form Dec-18 Jul-19
Admit Card availability Jan-19 Aug-19
Entrance Exam date Feb-19 Sep-19
Result declaration Mar-19 Oct-19
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message