Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 19th, 2019, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default IBPS PO Old Solved Papers

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Question Paper of the IBPS PO Exam Will you Please Provide It ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 19th, 2019, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: IBPS PO Old Solved Papers

As you Asking for the Question Paper of the IBPS PO Exam the Question Paper is as follow
IBPS PO Exam

Directions (Q. 1-5): Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered, I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both statements and choose the most appropriate
option.
1. How many persons are standing between Land K in a straight line of 19 persons? (Note:All are standing in a straight line, facing north).

I. Y stands on the extreme left end of the line. Only five persons stand between Y and K. Only six persons stand between K and R. Only four persons stand between Rand L.
II. J stands exactly in the middle of the line. Only two persons stand between I and J. Only five persons stand between I and L. I stands to the left of L. K stands third to the left of J.
(1) The data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
(2) The data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
(3) The data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in
statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(4) The data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the
question.
(5) The data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question while the data in statement
II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.

2. Among six persons A, B, C, D, E and F standing around a circle, some ofthem are facing the centre while others are facing outside (ie opposite to the centre.). What is the position of A with respect to E?

(Note: Facing the same direction means, if one is facing the centre then the other is also facing the centre and vice versa. Facing the opposite directions means, if one is facing the centre then the other is facing outside and vice versa).

I. C stands second to the right of E. E faces outside. C is an immediate neighbour of both D and
B. F stands second to the left of D. D faces the same direction as E.
II. Only two persons stand between B and E. Both B and E face outside. E is an immediate neighbour of both D and F. B is an immediate neighbour of both C and A. A is not an immediate neighbour of D.
(1) The data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
(2) The data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(3) The data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
(4) The data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(5) The data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement

3. How is X related to N?
I. X is mother of J. T is married to Z. N is daughter of T. Z is brother of J.
II. X is married to Y. Y is father of J. J is married to L. J is uncle of N.
(1) The data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
(2) The data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement
(3) The data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(4) The data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
(5) The data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer tlie question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.

4. Among mobiles R, S, T, U, V and W, which is the costliest?
I. T is costlier than only two mobiles. S is costlier than R but not the costliest. V is costlier than only W.
II. R is cheaper than only two mobiles.V is costlier than W but cheaper than T. T is cheaper than R. S is cheaper than U.
(1) Thedata:insatanentiI alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(2) The data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
(3) The data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the
question.
(4) The data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement

(5) The data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.

5. In a six-storey building (consisting of floors number I to 6, wherein the topmost floor is number 6 and the ground floor is number I) each of the six friends, namely M, N, O, P, Q and R, lives on a different floor (not necessarily in the same order). Who amongst them lives on the lowermost floor?

I. M lives on floor number five. Only two persons live between M and N. Q lives immediately above P.

II. P lives on floor number three. Only two persons live between P and O. N lives immediately above R. N lives on an even-numbered floor.

(2) The data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.

(3) The data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement

(4) The data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.

(5) The data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
Directions (Q. 6-10): In this question are given four statements followed by five conclusions,
one of which definitely does not logically follow (or is not a possibility of occurrence) from the given statements. That concusion is your answer.

(Note: You have to take the four given statements to be true even it they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which ofthe given conclusions logically does not follow from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.)
6. Statements:
No toy is a doll.
All guns are toys.
All houses are dolls.
All dolls are baskets.
Conclusions:
(1) All baskets are toys.
(2) No gun is a house.
(3) All guns being baskets is a possibility.
(4) All houses are baskets.
(5) No doll is a gun.

7. Statements:
Some logics are reasons.
All reasons are arguments.
All arguments are fights.
No fight is a discussion.
Conclusions:
(1) All discussions being logic is a possibility.
(2) No discussion is an argument.
(3) All logics being discussion is a possibility.
(4) All reasons are fights.
(5) No reason is a discussion.

8. Statements:
All references are mails.
All mentions are references.
All comments are mentions.
No mail is a declaration.
Conclusions:
(1) No reference is a declaration.
(2) All comments are mails.
(3) No mention is a declaration.
(4) All declarations being comments is a possibility.
(5) At least some mails are mentions.

9. Statements:
Some moments are flashes.
All moments are seconds.
All flashes are instances.
No instance is an hour.
Conclusions:
(1) All hours being seconds is a possibility.
(2) No second isa flash.
(3) No hour is a flash.
(4) At least some moments are instances.
(5) At least some seconds are jnstances.

10. Statements:
All circles are spheres.
All spheres are rectangles.
No rectangle is a pyramid.
No pyramid is a triangle.
(1) At least some circles are pyramids.
(2) All triangles being circles is a possibility.
(3) All rectangles being triangles is a possibility.
(4) At least some rectangles are circles.
(5) No pyramid is a sphere.

Rest of the Question you may get from the below Attachement that is Free to Download

IBPS PO Exam Question Paper

Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS PO Exam Question Paper.pdf (509.7 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message