Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 19th, 2019, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Default SRM University University Convoication

Hii Sir, I Wants to get the Application form for the Convocation Degree Certification of the SRM University ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 19th, 2019, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: SRM University University Convoication

SRM Institute of Science and Technology, or Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology, formerly known as SRM University, is a deemed university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras.

As you Asking for the Application form for the Convocation Degree Certification of the SRM University Let me tell you that At present the Application form is Not Available Here I am giving you the Procedure by Which you may get the Application form for the Convocation Degree Certification of the SRM University When It is Available

Visit the Official site of the SRM Institute of Science and Technology

The page may look as follow

SRM Institute of Science and Technology

There At the Mid of the page you may get the Announcement Section From there you may get the Application form for the Convocation Degree Certification of the SRM University

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

SRM Institute of Science and Technology Announcement

Contact Information
SRM University
Address: Potheri, Mahatma Gandhi Road, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu 603203
Customer service: 044 4743 7500
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in