Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 20th, 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default NDA Hockey

I am living in Ontario and interested in Hockey sports came to know about 45th Annual NDA High School Hockey Tournament. Will you provide me dates and format for the 45th Annual NDA High School Hockey Tournament also provide contact details so I can do enquiry?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 20th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: NDA Hockey

The 45th Annual NDA High School Hockey Tournament is now slated for the first weekend in December!

That is; Thur., Dec 6, Fri., Dec 7 and Sat Dec 8, 2018

FORMAT:

Twelve (12) teams play in four pools. Teams play across pools- that is, A vs B and C vs D. Pools A and B will be combined to create Division AB and Pools C and D will be combined to create Division CD. Top four (4) teams in each combined division advance to playoff.

Quarter finals: 1st AB 4th CD 1st CD 4th AB

2nd AB 3th CD 2nd CD 3rd AB

Pool play and quarter-final games to be three, 13 minute stop-time periods with resurfacing after two periods- that is, in the 1st game, the flood will be between the 2nd and 3rd period and the second game between the 1st and 2nd period- and so on. Semi final games will be (3) 13-minute periods with a flood after the second period and at the end of each game. Final game will be three (3) 15-minute stop time periods with a flood after two period. Ties in pool play stand. Winners in playoff round are determined by sudden victory play, if overtime is required.

RULES:

1. Convenor may discipline players and/or team officials for inappropriate conduct.

2. Should ties develop in attempting to rank teams at the end of round- robin play, the following formats will be used to break ties:

a. If two teams are tied, the higher-placed team will be decided by the following steps until the tie is broken:

i. team with more wins;

ii. the winner of the game between the tied teams;

iii. The higher ratio from: goals for

goals for + goals against

Note: a maximum of nine goals (9) per game will be counted as “goals for” or “goals against”.

iv. Least goals against.

v. Fewest penalty minutes.

vi. The first goal scored in the game between the tied teams.

vii. Coin Toss.

NDA High School Hockey Tournament

c/o Anthony Loreto

348 Cartier St North Bay, Ontario. P1B 8N5

loretoa@ndahockeytournament.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in