Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old March 9th, 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Maharashtra State Eligibility Test Exam

I want to apply for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test MH SET Exam so can you please provide me the details of the exam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 9th, 2020, 10:54 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Maharashtra State Eligibility Test Exam

The Maharashtra State Eligibility Test MH SET Exam is conducted by the Savitribai Phule Pune University for appointment of Assistant Professor.

MH SET Eligibility Criteria

Master's Degree recognized by UGC Candidates having Post Graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or Foreign University

The candidates other than SC/ST/OBC/SBC/DT/NT category, who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s or equivalent exam are eligible for this test. OBC/SBC/DT/NT (belonging to non-creamy layer) and SC/ST/PH/VH (PH & VH-Visually i.e. Blind) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without gracing or rounding off) in Master’s or equivalent exam are eligible for this test

Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying (final) master’s degree exam can also apply

Candidates can appear for SET in the subject of their Post Graduation only

Age limit-

There is no upper age limit

Exam Scheme

The Exam will consists of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III; the exam for all the three papers would be held on one day, in two separate sessions

The SET will be conducted in objective mode; the test will consist of three papers; all the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on the day of exam in two separate sessions as under

First I: 60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted; 50 x 2 = 100 Marks; Duration: 1¼ hours (10.00 am to 11.15 am)

First II: 50 questions all of which are compulsory; 50 x 2 = 100 Marks; Duration: 1¼ hours (11.15 am to 12.30 pm)

Second III: 75 questions all of which are compulsory; 75 x 2 = 150 Marks; Duration: 2½ hours (02.00 pm to 04.30 pm)

There will be no negative marking

Selection Procedure-

Maharashtra SET Selection Process will be done in two stages: First is Written Exam & Second is Interview.

The qualifying candidates in the Written Exam will be called for Interview to be held as the final round of selection
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message