Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old April 1st, 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default MP PMT.Nic.In

Hii sir, I Wants to give the MP PMT Examination Will you Please Provide me the Details of the MP PMT Examination ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 1st, 2020, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MP PMT.Nic.In

As you Asking for the Information About the MP PMT Examination Let me tell you that the MP PMT Examination is Replaced by the NEET Examination Here I am giving you the Information About the NEET Examination that is As Follow

About the NEET Exam

NEET UG exam is conducted annually to provide admissions to MBBS and BDS courses in medical/dental institutions across the country.

Eligibility Criteria

Nationality: All candidates of Indian Nationality are eligible to appear for NEET 2018. Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Foreign Nationals are also eligible to attempt NEET

Age Criteria
The candidates of NEET 2018 should have completed at least 17 years of age

Qualification (10+2) Examination: Aspirants of NEET 2018 should have completed Class 12 qualifying (or equivalent) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).

Examination pattern

Physics – 45 Questions

Chemistry – 45 Questions

Biology – 90 Questions

Total Marks 720

Negative Marking
1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer

Application Fees

Categories Application Fees

General/OBC Candidates Rs. 1400

SC/ST/PH Candidates Rs. 750
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message