Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 10th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default MBA Project IBM

I am come here for the IBM MBA Project so can any one provide me the IBM MBA Project and give me the website page link where I can get the IBM MBA Project?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MBA Project IBM

You want to know the IBM MBA project, so here I am providing you with the information of the same:

International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE: IBM), or IBM, is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. The company was founded in 1911 as the Computing Tabulating Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of three companies: the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.[4][5] CTR adopted the name International Business Machines in 1924, using a name previously designated to CTR's subsidiary in Canada and later South America. Its distinctive culture and product branding has given it the nickname Big Blue.
For information on MBA project I am uploading a PDF file which is free to download:
Attached Files
File Type: doc MBA Project Details.doc (605.5 KB, 16 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message