Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 11th, 2012, 10:09 AM
M.Mohammed Ajaz

Default DU BA results

On which date Delhi University do publish its BA Course result on net can you tell me about this because I want to get it BA (Political Science part III) course result from net so want to know about publish date of its result on net so tell me about this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 13th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: DU BA results

At the current time university announced the result of the B.A. (H) Program Political Science (S.O.L) PART-III

For the result log on the official website of the DEHLI
University where you see the student section block, click on this block you see the examination section block when you click on this block you will redirected on the new webpage, On this page you see the result section block, by clicking on this block you will again redirected on the new page where you select yours course and click on them you again redirected on the result section page.

For the BA Political Science part III Result 2012 here I have upload one PDF file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DU BA(H) Political Science part III results.pdf (156.7 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message