Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 13th, 2012, 05:51 PM
bunty.baviskar

Default IIMC Placements Journalism

I want to know about the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Journalism Placements so please can you give me the placements procedure of the Journalism and provide me the page where I can get the last year placement record of the Journalism?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 31st, 2017, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: IIMC Placements Journalism

Can you tell me about Placements in IIMC (Indian Institute of Mass Communication) Calcutta as I am planning to take admission in its Diploma Course in Development Journalism Program?
Old May 31st, 2017, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: IIMC Placements Journalism

The Summer Placement process for the Class of 2018, 53rd batch of IIMC (Indian Institute of Mass Communication Calcutta) was conducted in the first week of November, 2016.

TOP RECRUITERS

Top recruiters from Banking/PE were Goldman Sachs and Citibank, whereas Accenture, A.T. Kearney, Bain & Co., BCG and McKinsey & Co. emerged as leading consulting recruiters.

The top recruiter in the E-commerce sector was Amazon with 19 offers. Amongst firms which come with general management roles, ABG and Mahindra recruited in high numbers.

FUNCTION WISE BREAK-UP

Banking, Private Equity and Other Financial Services collectively accounted for 23% of the total offers. Amongst these were names like Temasek Holdings and Moelis & Company, which was an exclusive recruiter at IIM Calcutta.

Average stipend offered by Banking and PE firms is 1.68 L per month and the figure stood at 1.33 L per month for consulting firms.

INTERNATIONAL OFFERS
BAML, Barclays, HUL, and Jumia recruited for international locations like UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and Nigeria.