I want the syllabus of Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd HPCL Technician CBT Exam so can you provide me?
I am providing you the syllabus of Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd HPCL Technician CBT Exam
HPCL Technician CBT Exam syllabus
Question Paper will be in two Parts and in Bilingual – Hindi & English
Part I : General Aptitude Test – 50 Marks
Part II : Technical / Professional Knowledge – 50 Marks
Duration of the examination: 2 Hours
Total number of questions in the examination are 100
All All questions of the Computer Based Test are of objective type
Each correct answer carries 1 mark and there is no negative Marking.
Extra time will be allowed for PWD candidates in the examination i.e 20 min/hour.
Assistant Process Technician Exam Syllabus
1. Industrial Chemistry: Classification of organic compounds, Surface chemistry, Chemical Thermodynamics, Material science, Engineering materials.
2. Mechanical Engineering: Strength of materials, Mechanical systems, and friction, Basics of thermodynamics and refrigeration, Steam boilers, steam turbines and I.C. Engineers, Fuels, nanotechnology, and robotics.
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering: Basics in electric current, A.C. Circuits, Electronics and Electrostatics and electromagnetism, D.C. Machines, A.C. Machines and transformers, Basic Electronics.
4. Mechanical operations: Size reduction and conveying, Separation of solid-solid and solid-gas systems, Separation of solid-liquid systems, Special separation methods, Mixing and agitation.
5. Momentum transfer: Fluid statics, Fundamentals of fluid dynamics, Flow of ncompressible fluids in pipes, Transportation of liquids, Transportation of gases, piping’s and valves.
6. Inorganic chemical technology: Water treatment, Alkalies and industrial gases, Fertilizers, Glass, cement and paint, Acid industries.
7. Heat transfer: Conduction, Convection and radiation, Principles of heat flow in fluids and heat exchangers, Evaporation, Multiple effect evaporators and insulation.
8. Chemical process calculations: Fundamentals of process calculations, Material balance without chemical reaction, Material balance with chemical reaction, Energy balance, Chemical kinetics.
9. Process instrumentation and control: Basic concepts of measurement and measurement of temperature, Measurement of pressure Measurement of flow, liquid level and humidity Process control, Computerized process control.
10. Organic chemical technology: Oils, fats and detergents, Petroleum processing,
Petrochemical technology, Polymer processing, Biotechnology, and fermentation.
11. Industrial safety and pollution control: Industrial accident and safety, Fire and explosion, Process plant hazards, Pollution control.
12. Mass transfer: Fundamentals of distillation, Design, and techniques of distillation column, Solvent extraction, Absorption, Humidification and drying, Crystallization.
Assistant Boiler Technician Exam Syllabus
1. Strength of Materials: Properties of Materials, Effect of Alloying element, Problem in Elastic constant, Problem in Composite bar, Solid Shaft and Hollow shaft.
2. Fluid mechanics and Fluid power: Properties of Fluids, Hydrostatic Force, Condition of Stability, Fluid kinematics, Pipe Flow.
3. Thermal Engineering – I: Laws of thermodynamics, Thermodynamic Process, Component of Engines, Thermodynamic properties, Boiler mountings and accessories, High pressure boiler.
4. Thermal Engineering – II: I C Engine, Compressor, Turbine, Nozzle
5. Power Plant Engineering: Thermal Power Plant, Nuclear Power Plant,
6. Design of Machine Elements: Belt, Chain & Gear Drive, Clutch, Brake, BOLT, NUT, Screw, Coupling.
7. Refrigeration and Air conditioning: COP, Psychometric Properties, Psychometric Processes, Refrigerant, Vapour Compression System.
8. Industrial Engineering and Management: Break even analysis, Standard time, Flow process chart.
9. Manufacturing Technology-1: Heat Treatment, Types of Casting Process, Welding Application, Forming Application.
10. Manufacturing Technology-2: Taper Turning, Lathe operation, Mechanism in Machine tool, Shaper.
11. Metrology: Tolerance, Fits, Properties of Measuring Instruments.