Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 22nd, 2013, 03:24 PM
khushmit

Default LSAT CR material

I applied in the LSAT admission test and now I need critical reasoning subject material so you provide me some study material of this subject and also give me a book name that is provide full syllabus of this subject.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 23rd, 2013, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: LSAT CR material

You are looking for the LSAT Critical Reasoning Question paper, here I am uploading a file, from where you can download the LSAT Critical Reasoning Question paper, and some of them questions are as giving here:

1.One of the truisms of the advertising industry is that it is rarely necessary to say something of substance in an advertisement in order to boost sales. Instead, one only needs to attract the potential customer’s attention; memory does the rest, for it is more important for sales that
people know of a product than that they know something about it.
Which of the following is assumed by the argument?
A. People can remember a product without having much information about it.
B. Advertisements, in their own way, function to improve people’s memories.
C. Attracting a potential customer’s attention is a simple matter.
D. The advertising industry knows little of substance about the products it promotes.
E. Advertisements seldom tell the truth about a product.

Only a member of the Regionalist party would oppose the bill for a new recycling law that would protect the environment from industrial interests. Ellen cannot be a member of the Regionalist party because she supports the bill. Which of the following statements points out why the conclusion is invalidly drawn?
A. Regionalist party members have organized to oppose industrial interests on several other issues.
B. Industrial interests need not oppose the protection of the environment.
C. Past attempts to protect the environment through recycling laws have failed.
D. It is possible that some Regionalist party members may not oppose the bill for a new recycling law.
E. Ellen has attended programs and distributed literature prepared by the Regionalist party.

“On the whole,” Ms. Dennis remarked, “engineering students are lazier now than they used to be. I know because fewer and fewer of my students regularly do the work they are assigned.”
Which of the following identifies a flaw in Ms. Dennis’ reasoning?
A. Plenty of people besides engineering students do not work as hard as they should.
B. Ms. Dennis does not consider the excuses her students may have for being lazy.
C. The argument does not propose any constructive solutions to the problem it identifies.
D. The argument assumes that Ms. Dennis’ students are representative of engineering students in general.
E. Ms. Dennis does not seem sympathetic to the problems of her students.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LSAT CR Question paper (1).pdf (109.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: doc LSAT CR Question paper (2).doc (54.0 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message