Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 28th, 2013, 02:28 PM
tapasnanda

Default MBA Programs in Alexandria Egypt

I am willing to know about the EMBA program of Alexandria University Egypt and I am looking for the managerial economics course objective.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 29th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MBA Programs in Alexandria Egypt

I am providing the details of EMBA program of Alexandria University, Egypt in collaboration with the Robin College of Business- Georgia State University. This is a practical course that will prepare students to better comprehend the current economic issues and environment, where the forces of globalization dominate and interact with national economic objectives as well as with fast technological developments. Needless to say, understanding the economic consequences of these changes is critical to the success of the firm and its manager. Both
economic theory and common sense will be used to demonstrate how business professionals can interpret information about the economy and the international markets to use it in making sound economic decisions. The goal is for EMBA graduates to understand how things work in a modern economy by interpreting data signals and the interaction of different “micro” sectors that make up the “macro” or big picture. For the rest of the details you can download the doc file given.
Attached Files
File Type: doc AU EMBA ME Syllabus.doc (42.5 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message