Go Back   2019 2020 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum



  #1  
Old January 5th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 48,917
Default transcript from kanpur university

Discuss about transcript from kanpur university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for transcript from kanpur university discussion. If you are looking for information on transcript from kanpur university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on transcript from kanpur university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here
  #2  
Old February 23rd, 2016, 03:08 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Question Re: transcript from kanpur university

If any one has information on how to get transcript from Kanpur University, please mention the details here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old February 25th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Unhappy Re: transcript from kanpur university

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetu View Post
Discuss about transcript from kanpur university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for transcript from kanpur university discussion. If you are looking for information on transcript from kanpur university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on transcript from kanpur university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Hi, I have completed my Private B.A (Sociology, Eng Literature & Language with Sociology majors) in 2012.
I need a letter or transcript from the university saying something like my education medium was ENGLISH to submit it in Naric (fro UK Visa).

I called the university and spoke to one professor. he said they dont keep any record of the student.

Is there any way that I can get the letter?

Please help.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old September 7th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: transcript from kanpur university

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetu View Post
Discuss about transcript from kanpur university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for transcript from kanpur university discussion. If you are looking for information on transcript from kanpur university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on transcript from kanpur university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Hi Neetu,
I have done my Bsc from a college affiliated with Kanpur University. Where Should I get my transcript from and what is the procedure for the same?

Thanks in advance,
Nisha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old September 28th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: transcript from kanpur university

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my Private B.A (Sociology, Eng Literature & Language with Sociology majors) in 2012.
I need a letter or transcript from the university saying something like my education medium was ENGLISH to submit it in Naric (fro UK Visa).

I called the university and spoke to one professor. he said they dont keep any record of the student.

Is there any way that I can get the letter?

Please help.
Thanks.
have you got your transcript from csjm university.? wether yes or no, reply please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I have completed B.Sc from csjm so want to take my transcript so please help me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi
I need to apply for transcript for mba application.
Can you tell me any reliable online site which can do this?
Or what is the procedure to apply and how long does it take to get done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old September 29th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: transcript from kanpur university

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If any one has information on how to get transcript from Kanpur University, please mention the details here.
I jasmeet kaur sachdeva passed out graduation from your university in the year 2011 and wants to know detaied procedure for applying for transcript from the university.
Please let me know if i can apply online also as am out of kanpur.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old May 24th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Nabila Hasan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: transcript from kanpur university

sir,
I need transcript for canada. Please help me how can i get transcript.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old June 7th, 2019, 12:46 PM
kapil.mca@gmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: transcript from kanpur university

has anyone got Transcript from CSJM University please reply at kapil.mca@gmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Durham University Spa Transcript nilesh Main Forum 2 February 19th, 2018 04:23 PM
Eligibility for PhD in Kanpur University Kavita Main Forum 2 January 23rd, 2018 12:48 PM
kanpur university ugc net Kavita Main Forum 2 January 17th, 2018 03:56 PM
transcript of records lpu nilesh Main Forum 1 June 15th, 2017 12:12 PM
transcript solapur university suman Main Forum 2 June 5th, 2017 03:28 PM
iit kanpur pg admission iit kanpur question papers payal Main Forum 2 May 31st, 2017 10:33 AM
kanpur university m.sc in geography nilesh Main Forum 2 May 30th, 2017 11:16 AM
kanpur university phd in management payal Main Forum 2 May 29th, 2017 01:43 PM
uttar pradesh technical university transcript suman Main Forum 2 May 26th, 2017 05:34 PM
transcript certificates to be sealed from mumbai university nilesh Main Forum 2 May 24th, 2017 04:10 PM
vu bits transcript suman Main Forum 2 May 23rd, 2017 11:53 AM
transcript from rajasthan technical university nilesh Main Forum 2 May 8th, 2017 09:25 AM
annamalai university transcript request mamta Main Forum 1 April 3rd, 2017 10:57 PM
university of madras transcript request payal Main Forum 1 March 28th, 2017 11:12 AM
kanpur university o level course nilesh Main Forum 1 March 21st, 2017 11:15 AM
kalyani university transcript nilesh Main Forum 2 February 13th, 2017 11:57 AM
gujarat university transcript request mamta Main Forum 1 January 1st, 2017 12:43 PM
barkatullah university transcript Kavita Main Forum 1 October 29th, 2016 08:58 AM
transcript certificate barkatullah university mamta Main Forum 1 October 12th, 2016 05:59 PM
BCA Syllabus of Kanpur University tyagisharad Main Forum 3 January 5th, 2016 09:24 PM


Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in

Message:
Options



All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.