Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 22nd, 2016, 04:22 PM

Default unit trust of india rajlakshmi unit scheme maturity

Discuss about unit trust of india rajlakshmi unit scheme maturity here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for unit trust of india rajlakshmi unit scheme maturity discussion. If you are looking for information on unit trust of india rajlakshmi unit scheme maturity then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on unit trust of india rajlakshmi unit scheme maturity, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 9th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My father had invested Rs.5000/-being the sale price of 500 units @ rs.10/- per unit in favour of his granddaughter Roopali Rajendra Savant date of maturity is 30.06.2018. Now my father is expired & I am her daughter so kindly consider my request & convey all the details about the unit. Regarding how will I get the amount is it by cheque by courier or through bank. Please send me the details through my email address seema.anand@rediffmail.com, so that I can give the house or bank address. Kindly do the needful.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,
Sima Anand Kadam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message