Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 9th, 2015, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Default M.Pharm In KLE University

Discuss about m.pharm in kle university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for m.pharm in kle university discussion. If you are looking for information on m.pharm in kle university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on m.pharm in kle university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 27th, 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: m.pharm in kle university

I completed my UG degree and planning to take admission in K.L.E. Society’s College of Pharmacy for doing M.Pharm. Will you tell what the eligibility required to apply for M.Pharm In KLE University along with Duration of the course also provide complete university address?
Old February 27th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: m.pharm in kle university

K.L.E. Society s College of Pharmacy was established in 1968 in the pleasant environs of J. N. Medical College, Belgaum, with the aim of providing quality education in pharmaceutical sciences

M.Pharm Eligibility

A candidate who has passed B. Pharm degree examination of KLE University or B. Pharm examination of any other recognized Indian University established by law in India or any other degree courses in pharmacy recognized as equivalent by KLE UNIVERSITY

Duration of the course

The course of study including submission of dissertation on the topic registered shall be of 24 months (Two years) duration from the commencement of academic term

Course of Study

The study of M. Pharm course shall be of annual system that includes M. Pharm Part-I, extending for twelve moths from the commencement of academic term and M. Pharm Part-II of twelve months duration.

At the end of M. Pharm Part-I, there shall be an university examination of M. Pharm Part-I.

At the end of M. Pharm Part-II, the candidate shall submit a dissertation on the topic approved by the university.

PRINCIPAL
KLEU COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
JNMC CAMPUS
BELGAUM - 590010

PHONE NO. 0831-2471399
0831-2472777
Email: principal@klepharm.edu