Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 12th, 2015, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

Default Catholic Syrian Bank Po Interview Experience

Discuss about catholic syrian bank po interview experience here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for catholic syrian bank po interview experience discussion. If you are looking for information on catholic syrian bank po interview experience then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on catholic syrian bank po interview experience, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 25th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: catholic syrian bank po interview experience

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Interview Questions for the PO Post of the Catholic Syrian Bank Will you Please Provide It ?
Old January 25th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: catholic syrian bank po interview experience

As you Asking for the Interview Questions for the PO Post of the Catholic Syrian Bank Here I am Providing you the Some Sample Interview Questions With Ans for the Catholic Syrian Bank PO Interview

Interview Question

Introduce / Describe yourself?
Ans: Your answer should include the following details:
Personal Information (Your Name, Parents’ Designation etc.)
Education (Your Degrees, College and City Name)
Work Experience (if any)
Additional qualification or achievements (if any)
Your hobby (you are advised to develop at least one hobby as it considered a good practice)

Que: Why do you Want to Join Banking Sector?
Ans: In our country Banking is considered as one of the fastest growing sectors. It can offer several career opportunities.

Que: Will you leave this job if you get a better Job opportunity?
Ans: This is a common question asked nowadays in bank interviews if you have higher educational qualifications. Your answer should be as follows:
I believe in living a stable lifestyle rather changing it for small monetary benefits. And I find banking career as a good growth opportunity, so I will not quit this job.

Que: How your high studies & qualification is going to help us?
Ans: Candidates appearing for IBPS Interviews are from different fields that don’t provide them any knowledge regarding banking and finances. You can answer like:

My technical knowledge and skill will help me handle customers from these sectors.
I have good professional skills that will help me in managing team work.
I have good communication skills that will me in offering confident customer services.

Que: What are your weakness/Strength?
Ans: My strength is that I can make solutions to the problem and situations as per the need. I can motivate myself for any work involved that I get involved with.

My weakness is that I am habitual to complete my work by following proper rules and want to see others following the rules too. If anyone is not doing so, I may get irritated. But I promise I will make a solution to it soon.

Que: What qualities should one possess be a Bank officer? Do you think you have these qualities?
Ans: According to me a Banker should possess the following qualities:

Organized Mind
Good Communication Skills
Accuracy and Efficiency
Mathematical and Analytical Skills
Co-operative and Friendly Personality
Quick Learner
Leadership
Management
Alert and Awareness
Honesty and Integrity

All these qualities are very important. And I positively feel that I have these qualities with me and in the near future, I will be developing these qualities at a good level.

Que: As a student of Science/Art/Commerce, why didn’t you go for higher studies?
Ans: In this case tell them the accurate reason you have.

Que: What are your career goals? Where do you see yourself five years from now? Ten years?
Ans: I plan things systematically. I don’t know that in which bank I will get placed, so at present, it’s tough to tell you the exact designation. But after 10 years, whatever position I will be having, you can see me learning something new.

Que: How do you Handle Pressure?
Ans: Show your level of handling pressure with an example you have faced in the past. Make sure you would be able to make a good impact on the interviewer.

Que: How you manage your work? Explain your management style?
Ans: I keep information regarding the status of work done by me and my subordinates on regular basis. I finish the assigned work within the allotted deadline.

Que: Why should we hire you?
Ans: If you hire me, I will be able to present my skills in front of you. I assure you that whatever goals our organization will set, I will complete them within the specified time.