Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 16th, 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default MP PET Domicile

Hii sir, I Wants to give the MP PET Examination Please tell Me is Domicile Certificate is Required for MP PET Exam ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 16th, 2019, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MP PET Domicile

As you Wants to give the MP PET Exam let me tell you that the MP PET Exam is Replaced by JEE Main Exam On the Other Hand there is No Requirement for Domicile Certificate in JEE Main Exam . it is only NIT where admission is offered against Home State quota and it is not determined on the basis of the state to which you belong but on the basis of the state in which you appear your 12th board exam .

Suppose your own state is Bihar and you go to Kota for JEE coaching after 10th and you appear your 12th board exam at Kota , then you will be treated as domicile of Rajasthan and not of Bihar and no domicile certificate will be of any use

Some of the Information About the JEE Main Exam :

JEE Main

This exam is organized to provide admission in NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded institution. It is conducted in two parts i.e. paper 1 for B. E./B. Tech. and paper 2 for B.Arch/B.Planning. This exam is conducted through both modes (computer based and pen & paper based mode).

Eligibility Criteria

Those candidates, who have passed their class 12th exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in the preceding year of the admission and a year before the preceding year or those who are appearing in their class 12th exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in the same admission year of JEE Main are eligible to appear in the engineering entrance test.

Examination Pattern :

JEE Main Exam Section Number of Topics Number of Questions Section Score
Physics 17 30 120
Chemistry 20 30 120
Mathematics 17 30 120

Date for Exam :

Events Dates
Application form available 1st September 2018
Correction in uploaded image starts September 2018
Mock test available September 2018
Last date for application submission 30th September 2018
Availability of admit card 17th December 2018