Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 29th, 2015, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Default csvtu nft rule

Discuss about csvtu nft rule here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for csvtu nft rule discussion. If you are looking for information on csvtu nft rule then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on csvtu nft rule, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 30th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 2013 detined student .how will be possible to nft for me
Old December 26th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetu View Post
Discuss about csvtu nft rule here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for csvtu nft rule discussion. If you are looking for information on csvtu nft rule then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on csvtu nft rule, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
How many year can i completed b pharmcy pls give information. Sir
Old April 2nd, 2017, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got admission in 2010, and got detained in my third year. Now i have completed my college but still i have got some backs in my subjects. I was just trying to know how much more attempt are left for me befoe i got n.f.t. i would like to mention i got one subject back in 2 sem.plz help me to know....
Old April 13th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I joined csvtu in 2008-09 in bechlor of engineering course. Sir i want to know that how much years are left for complete my course or i got nfte from the univercity.