Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 4th, 2016, 03:04 PM

Default b e osmania university 0.5 rule

Discuss about b e osmania university 0.5 rule here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for b e osmania university 0.5 rule discussion. If you are looking for information on b e osmania university 0.5 rule then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on b e osmania university 0.5 rule, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 29th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Is 0.5 rule applicable for bridge course in b.e subjcts. I have only one backlog in bridge course. How can i clear that with this rule.
Old July 31st, 2016, 04:30 PM
xamir.md86@gmail.com

Default Re: b e osmania university 0.5 rule

i hav 4 backlogs is it app;icable for me
Old October 7th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavita View Post
Discuss about b e osmania university 0.5 rule here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for b e osmania university 0.5 rule discussion. If you are looking for information on b e osmania university 0.5 rule then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on b e osmania university 0.5 rule, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.

I have 2 backlogs in the 7th semester(4-2) of the course B.E. In one subject i need 23 marks and in another subject i need 7 marks.like this i need total of 30 merks to clear all my backlogs and complete by U.G degree in B.E.
since these 7th semester(4-2) exams are not held in dec-jan month so can i get my those two backlogs cleared by using the 0.5 rule in this dec,2016-jan,2017 B.E final semester exams.....?
my contact numberto share the information or to reply in personal)
please also provide me the person's details to whome should i contact to know the rules & regulation to access and apply this rule.
Old October 27th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

what is 0.5 rule i have 4 backlogs in b pharmacy
Old November 26th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i have 1 backlog of 1st year, Engineering drawing. How can i get it cleared by 0.5 rule ?
Old November 22nd, 2017, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 2 backlogs in the 7th semester(4-2) of the course B.E. In one subject i need 23 marks and in another subject i need 7 marks.like this i need total of 30 merks to clear all my backlogs and complete by U.G degree in B.E.
since these 7th semester(4-2) exams are not held in dec-jan month so can i get my those two backlogs cleared by using the 0.5 rule in this dec,2016-jan,2017 B.E final semester exams.....?
my contact numberto share the information or to reply in personal)
please also provide me the person's details to whome should i contact to know the rules & regulation to access and apply this rule.
Send me your mobile number
Old November 11th, 2019, 04:49 PM
Rahil khan

Is 0.5 rule applicable to every batch that passes out or it does not?
Old July 21st, 2021, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavita View Post
I have 1 mark in my M3 internal. Will 0.5 rule applicable for that?
Old August 25th, 2022, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my all four years of engineering but i have 2 backlogs after the final semester is it 0.5 rule will be applicable or not?