Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old February 23rd, 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default UPTU Grace Rule

I recently took admission in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University formerly known as UPTU university for doing my UG degree searching for some university rules. Will you provide me UPTU Grace Rule in examination pattern also provide other information so I get details?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: UPTU Grace Rule

Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University, is a public collegiate university in Lucknow in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.

At present, the university is a self-financed state university

Grace rule details:

AKTU implemented a new 40 marks grace rule from the year 2016-17.

AKTU was formerly known as UPTU officially announced the new 40 Marks Grace Rule in any year or semester from 2016-17.

Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) or Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) imposed a new rule of 40 Marks grace, earlier it used to be 10 Marks Grace only.

Explanations:

For example if students fails or have carry paper/back in any two subject of say 7th sem then they can use 40 marks grace to pass the exam in that subject.

Example:- Suppose, if a student gets 20 marks in VLSI and 18 Marks in DCN then he can use the 40 marks grace rule to pass both the paper.

But there is a condition in 40 marks grace rule, the condition is that the student need to get at leat 15 marks in the exam to avail the 40 marks grace rule.

Now, in AKTU the syllabus and exam will be conducted in new Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).

In AKTU, from 2017 students will be only promoted and passed if he gets 50% credit that is at least 23 credits to pass the exam. So, He/She must get 23 credits to pass the examination.

Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
Sec-11, Jankipuram Vistar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh India
Pin Code-226031

Phone No.-0522-2771079
Working Hours- 10am-5pm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message