Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 15th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Default rpet refund rule

Discuss about rpet refund rule here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for rpet refund rule discussion. If you are looking for information on rpet refund rule then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on rpet refund rule, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: rpet refund rule

I want to know the refund rule of Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test, for that will you please help me so that I can go through it?
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: rpet refund rule

I would like to tell you that Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test is now Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) and here I will tell you refund rule.

Here are the rules

First round allotted, reported to the institute and got admitted. If the candidate withdraws at this stage then refund shall be done by the reported institute after deducting the administration charges as per AICTE.

First round allotted, reported to the first institute and moved to second institute in upward movement and reported to the second institute.

If the candidate withdraws at this stage then refund shall be done by the second reported institute after deducting the administration charges as per AICTE.

First round allotted, reported to the first institute and moved to second institute in upward movement but not reported to the second institute.

If the candidate withdraws at this stage then refund shall be done by the first reported institute after deducting the administration charges as per AICTE.

REAP Refund Rule