Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old September 22nd, 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ignou marksheet dispatch status

[QUOTE=Ravinesh Kumar }I have completed my degree in BDP enrl no. 135909694 at the end of june session of 2017. but i have not received original marksheet. rqst provide me status of the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 24th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my mcom this year... i wanted to know when am i going to receive marksheet as i have to submit it for my further pursuing and to the places i have applied for job process..

or for the time being till the marksheets dispatch is there any possibility i could get a soft copy of markssheet so that i could proceed with my work..

??
Old October 17th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I have not received my mark sheet. My name is Arun Sharma and enrolment number is 130654414. I had completed my BDP course from IGNOU in Jun 2017 but have not recd my mark sheet so far. You are requested to let me know the schedule of despatch of mark sheets and status of my case. My email id is arunpatya@gmail.com
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate of BA-IHA batch 2009-2012. I have cleared all my papers successfully.(NO backlogs) I have not received my Ignou marksheet yet and the organization has put my year of graduation as 2014 on the original certificate but I graduated in 2012.

I need help, from someone who can communicate the genuinity of this situation to the officials at IGNOU.
I speak good hindi and I have taken help from peers who speak different dialects of hindi also. IGNOU officials do not care and I live in Bengaluru.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 03:45 PM
ज्ञान प्रकाश सिं

I have completed my two year course master of political science studies. the result has been declared. But i have no information about how to get my marksheet. I need it for competitive exams. My enrol no is.152403880.kindly tell me how to gate it Also tell me how can i get my marksheet.. my mail id is: gpsngh45@rediffmail.com
Old November 10th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Sarbesh kumar

Sir/mam. My enrollment no 162072098
BPP
I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY MARKSSEET PLEAS REPLY
Old November 17th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Jennifee

I have completed my hotel management from IHM Mumbai and have still not received my provisional certificates and Marksheet. I need them for applying for my masters course abraod. Can I know the status please ?
Old December 8th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am ranjeet kumar having enrollment num 143020541 course code BA completed all the papers in June 2016 exam but I have not received my marksheet till now plz dispatch my marksheet as soon as possible.if dispatched then reply with postal baggage NO.