Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old April 19th, 2021, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Default Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology BE ECE SECA2501 Digital Signal Processing Lab Syllabus

Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology BE ECE SECA2501 Digital Signal Processing Lab Syllabus

SATHYABAMA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS

SECA 2501 DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING LAB
L T P Credits Total Marks
0 0 4 2 100

LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
1. Study of ADSP 21XX & TMS 320 C XX processor.
2. Generation of Periodic Signals.
3. Generation of Non Periodic Signals.
4. Sampling.
5. Modulation and Demodulation using Matlab.
6. Computation of Z Transform & Inverse Z transform.
7. Computation of Impulse & System Response.
8. Design of FIR filters using Windowing Techniques.
9. Design of IIR filters using Bilinear Transformation.
10. Spectral Analysis using Matlab.
11. Implementation of FFT using DIT and DIF algorithm.
12. Convolution (Linear and Circular).
13. Correlation (Auto & Cross).
14. Frequency response of first and second order systems.
15. Fast Fourier Transform (FFT), Inverse Fast Fourier Transform(IFFT).

COURSE OUTCOMES
On completion of the course, student will be able to
CO1 - Understand the handling of discrete signals using MATLAB.
CO2 - Learn to represent real world signals in digital format and understand transform-domain representation of the
signals.
CO3 - Analyse the spectral parameters of window functions.
CO4 - Design of IIR and FIR filters using butter worth and chebyshev approximation.
CO5 - Perform the convolution and correlation of two signals.
CO6 - Design the signal processing algorithm using MATLAB.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Similar Threads
Thread
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology M.Tech - VLSI SECA5201 Mixed Signal Integrated Circuit Design Syllabus
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology B.E. - Electrical and Electronics Engineering Part Time SECA1201 Digital Logic Circuits Syllabus
Gujarat Technological University ME Rubber Technology Sem 1 Digital Signal Processing Algorithms Syllabus
Cluster University B.Sc. Electronics 5th Sem DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING Syllabus
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology M.Tech - VLSI SECA5102 Advanced Digital System Design using VHDL Syllabus
Sardar Patel University PS03CELC02 DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING Syllabus : SPUVVN
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology B.Sc. Computer Science SBS1608 BIG DATA Syllabus
Anna University EE 337/ EE383 /EE9254 Digital Signal Processing Question Paper
HPTU Himachal Pradesh Technical University B.Tech. EE-424 Digital Signal Processing (NS) (EE) Question Paper
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology ME CSE SCSA7003 Natural Language Processing Syllabus
Gujarat Technological University ME Electronics and Communication Signal Processing Sem 1 Digital Modulation and Coding Syllabus
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology B.E. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Part Time SECA3005 Biomedical Signal Processing Syllabus
Gujarat Technological University ME Embedded Systems Sem 1 Advanced Digital Signal Processing Syllabus
Gujarat Technological University ME Mobile Communcation and Network Technology Sem 2 Advanced Digital Signal Processing Syllabus
Gujarat Technological University ME Power Electronics Sem 1 Advanced Digital Signal Processing Syllabus
Nirma University MTech - Embedded Systems Sem 3 3EC3111 Digital Signal Processing and Applications Syllabus
Gujarat Technological University ME Electronics and Communication Signal Processing Sem 2 Speech Signal Processing Syllabus
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology B.E. - Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering SECA3009 Digital Image Processing Syllabus
Gujarat Technological University ME Rubber Technology Sem 4 Multirate Signal Processing Syllabus
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology B.Tech - BioMedical Engineering SBMA1603 Medical Image Processing Syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in